Flow-through grain moisture sensor A315
Microwave flow-through moisture sensor for cereals, legumes, oilseeds and other crops at the inlet and outlet of grain dryers. The sensor is designed for continuous automatic measurement of the current value of moisture of grain, leguminous, oilseed and other crops in the flow at the inlet and outlet of grain drying complexes.
A315 is a microwave moisture sensor that is unrivaled in terms of measurement performance. An important advantage that distinguishes A315 sensor from competing solutions is its measurement cell combined with unique measurement algorithm. Enclosed configuration of the measurement cell removes any external interference so the sensor can be installed in any proximity to surrounding constructions. Proprietary algorithm provides measurements independent from product bulk density and temperature. Moreover, the sensor comes pre-calibrated for a range of popular product and doesn’t require complex on-site setup.
Benefits and features:
- doesn’t require complex on-site calibration
- measurements independent of product bulk density
- automatic correction of moisture readings regardless grain temperature
- measurements without interrupting product flow
- high accuracy of moisture measurement translates into up to 30% economy of energy resources
- the design of the measuring channel excludes the influence of external factors on the measurement process
- the moisture sensor does not require additional calibration on site during the entire period of operation
- quality and reliability proven by more than 900 installations.
A315 sensor comes pre-calibrated for a range of products (other products can be added on request):
- Sensor type microwave
- Moisture measurement range 5…40%
- Absolute measurement error, below 18% ±0,5%
- Absolute measurement error, 18 - 40% ±1,0%
- Product temperature +5...+55°С
- Ambient temperature 0...+55°С°
- IP rating IP65
- Communication RS-485
- Analog output 4-20 / 0-24 mA