Moisture sensor for bulk products A314
Microwave moisture sensor A314 is designed for continuous automatic control of moisture content of bulk materials, including construction mixtures, sand, inert fillers, as well as concrete compositions in mixers.
The use of the A314 microwave moisture sensor in concrete mixers makes it possible to ensure a constant water-cement ratio regardless of the moisture content of each of the mixture components. Consequently, the amount of spoiled material is reduced, a constant quality of manufactured products is ensured, and the efficiency of color additives application is increased.
- cost-effective solution even for small businesses
- ensures product quality stabilization
- allows for more efficient use of color additives and fillers
- reliable data source for automatic process control
- sensor does not require calibration during operation
- wear-resistant measuring surface for the toughest operations
- the measuring surface is easy to replace after long periods of use
- can be supplied with display unit for local operation
The part of the sensor housing, which is in contact with the measured material, is made of high-strength stainless steel with wear-resistant ceramic, and, if necessary, can be easily and quickly replaced during long-term operation.
- Sensor type microwave
- Moisture measurement range 0 - 100%
- Measurement accuracy ±0.2%
- Product temperature +5°С - +50°
- Ambient temperature 0°С - +55°С
- IP rating IP65
- Communication RS-485
- Analog output 4-20 / 0-24 mA