Insert-type brix sensor A445
The A445 sensor is designed for Brix measurement of sugar syrups and other process flows in sugar production. The design of the sensor allows to install it into tanks and large diameter pipelines. The sensor is adapted to the conditions of work in crystallizers.
A445 sensor is designed for Brix measurement in sugar production. Fork design makes sensor suitable for installation into tanks and large DN pipelines.
The sensor is adapted to the operating conditions in crystallizers.
- antenna configuration eliminates the influence of surrounding elements on sensor performance
- the materials of the wetted part are hygienic and resistant to sugar sticking the surface
- the sensor comes with pre-calibrated and does not require tedious on-site setup
- easy single sample configuration
- Type of sensor microwave
- Consistency measurement range A 5-50°Bx
- range B 40-75°Bx
- range B 60-95°Bx
- Process temperature +5 ... +95°С
- Ambient temperature +0 ...+50°С
- IP rating IP65