Consistency regulator A4440
Consistency regulator A4440 is a system for automatic maintaining of consistency setpoint in a process stream. It is based on a microprocessor control module and microwave consistency sensor A444. The system is available with electric or pneumatic valve for water dilution.
The regulator is designed for use in pulp and paper mills for the purpose of maintaining the set value of paper stock consistency at the outlet of machine chests.
Maintaining consistency relative to a set point is carried out according to classical control law, taking into account the dynamic characteristics of the controlled process and the actuator. The regulator provides pump monitoring function and cuts-off dilution water valve if the pumps are stopped.
The high accuracy of consistency measurement is ensured by A444 microwave sensor. The sensor measures stock consistency regardless of flow rate, fiber length, degree of grinding, whiteness, color, and type of paper stock. The sensor measurement are automatically compensated for changes in water conductivity, which is especially important in pulp production as well as in other plants with closed water cycle.
- accuracy of measurements consistency is independent of flow rate, fiber length, degree of grinding, whiteness, color, and type of paper stock
- high precision consistency regulation
- alarm and water cut-off functions
- sensor does not require calibration during operation and automatically compensates for temperature and conductivity variations
- easy adjustment based on a single consistency sample
- Sensor type microwave
- Work mode continuous
- Pipeline DN DN80, DN100, DN150, DN200, DN250, DN300
- Consistency measurement range 0 - 16%
- Consistency regulation error ±0,03%
- Process pressure 1.5 - 10 Bar
- Process conductivity 0 - 12.0 mS/cm
- Process temperature +5 ... +95°С
- Valve type segment ball
- Valve drive electric/pneumatic