Insert-type consistency sensor A443
Insert-type microwave consistency sensor for continuous monitoring of the consistency of cellulose and wastepaper fibers in technological streams. The operation principle of the sensor is based on the precision measurement of the dielectric permeability of aqueous suspension in the microwave range.
The A443 allows you to measure with high accuracy the consistency of the paper stock, regardless of flow rate, fiber length, freeness, whiteness, color and type of paper stock and requires minimal maintenance after its installation.
The sensor features streamlined “fork” design. This eliminates stock retention on the sensor body. The sensor can be installed in large diameter tanks and pipelines and is also effective in streams with high values of mass consistency and conductivity.
The sensor is optionally equipped with a dedicated A444i display unit.
- accurate measurement of paper stock consistency regardless of flow rate, fiber length, freeness, whiteness, color and type of paper stock
- sensor requires no calibration during operation and automatically compensates for temperature and conductivity variations
- easy adjustment based on a single sample
- rugged and wear-resistant wetted part
- suitable for high consistency and conductivity applications
- suitable for large pipeline and tank sizes
- the sensor has a robust design and does not require complicated maintenance after installation.
- Sensor type microwave
- Consistency measurement up to 16%
- Nominal diameter 200 mm and more
- Сonductivity max. 25 mSm/cm
- Process temperature +5 ...+95°С