Consistency sensor for wastewater appications A444W
The A444W microwave consistency sensor is designed for use in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants to measure total solids (sludge) in wastewater during all stages of treatment. The sensor allows continuous consistency measurement of almost any substance in the water without time-consuming laboratory tests and calibration.
The A444W sensor is especially effective for use as part of automated process control systems for automatic flocculant dosing.
The sensor’s robust design makes it sutiable for operation in the harsh industrial environment. The wetted part of the sensor is made of wear-resistant materials (high quality stainless steel, ceramic, PTFE).
The sensor is available in DN80, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 versions.
The sensor is supplied with a specialized display unit A444i for standalone operation.
- measurement of sludge consistency independent of flow rate, fraction size, and mechanical properties
- sensor requires no calibration during operation and automatically compensates for temperature and conductivity variations
- single sample adjustment
- the sensor is available for various pipe diameters
- rugged and wear-resistant wetted part
- the sensor does not require labor-intensive maintenance after installation
- Sensor type microwave
- Consistency/moisture measurement range 0 - 16% / 84 - 100%
- Pipeline DN DN80, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300
- Process pressure 1.5 - 10 Bar
- Process conductivity 0 - 12.0 mSm/cm
- Process temperature +5 - +95°С