Consistency sensor A444
Reliable and easy-to-operate flow-through paper stock consistency sensor A444. Representing the fourth generation of microwave sensors that AQUAR-SYSTEM has been manufacturing and supplying to its customers in the pulp and paper industry for more than 20 years.
A444 is designed for continuous measurement of the pulp consistency in technological flows. The sensor provides reliable results regardless of the flow rate, fiber length, degree of grinding, whiteness, color and other pulp properties.
Its operating principle is based on precision measurement of the permittivity of pulp in the microwave range.
- accurate measurement of pulp consistency regardless of flow rate, fiber length, freeness, whiteness, color, and type of stock
- sensor requires no calibration during operation and automatically compensates for temperature and conductivity variations
- single sample adjustment
- the sensor is available for various pipe diameters
- rugged and wear-resistant wetted part
- the sensor does not require labor-intensive maintenance after installation.
The wetted part of the sensor is made of wear-resistant materials (high quality stainless steel, ceramic, PTFE). It can be used under the most difficult production conditions, including directly after pulper.
The sensor is available in DN80, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 versions.
The sensor is optionally equipped with a specialized display unit A444i.
- Type of sensor microwave
- Consistency measurement 0 - 16%
- Pipeline diameter 80, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 mm
- Process pressure 1.5 - 10 Bar
- Сonductivity max. 12.0 mSm/cm
- Process temperature +5 ...+95°С
Have questions or didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know and we will get back to you!Contact us